Valid from March 26, 2021.
Our solutions require that you accept our cookies. We use both permanent and session cookies. They help ensure that you are always logged into our system and can easily use your account across media websites and applications. They remember your account settings so that we can optimize your security using our solutions.
- Recognizing you when you sign-in to use our services. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalized content, recognize you as a WordPay member, and provide other customized features and services.
- Keeping track of your specific preferences. This allows us to honor your likes and dislikes, such as whether you would like to receive marketing emails.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve WordPay's content, products, and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our services.
WordPay cookies allow you to take advantage of some of WordPay's essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you may not be able to purchase credits or checkout, or use any WordPay products and services that require you to sign in.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The 'Help' feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you disable all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.